One-stop Document Scanning & Capture Powerplant
PSI: Capture is a single capture platform that can meet all the needs of an organization: document scanning and import, forms processing, data capture, OCR/ICR, data extraction and the ability to migrate the information into a document repository.
The PSI:Capture base product includes 9 core modules that allow for standard document scanning, imaging and capture workflow. These workflows can be built in any order, depending on the types of documents scanned and the required end result.
PSI: CAPTURE Enterprise
PSI:CAPTURE System Requirements
- Windows Vista (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows 7 (x86/x64)
- Windows 8 (x86/x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86/x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2.0 GHz or higher multi-core processor.
- 2 GB available memory minimum, 4 GB or more is recommended.
- 4 GB free disk space for installation. Additional disk space may be required for post-installation operation.
- .NET Framework version 4.0 or later (*)
*The .NET Framework is installed by the product installer if it is not already present.
- VMware ESX version 3.0 or later
- VMware Workstation Version 7.0 or later
- Microsoft Hyper V
- Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services (*)
*Installation to a virtualized environment such as Microsoft Terminal Services or Remote Desktop Services is considered an advanced deployment and may require a Professional Services engagement to complete.